Sunday, September 25, 2011

This Blog Has Come To An End....

Today I dedicated my family planning to God, and am going to be obedient in where we feel like we are being led: no more pregnancies, no babies, no adoption planning.
We're just going to focus on the kids we have and learn to work through the grief of accepting that we will not be able to have any children of our own together.

I know God has a plan and I trust him because I know he loves me.


I am ok, my family is happy, and now that I'm letting go of all the baby dreams, I'm looking forward to what God has planned for me and my family....I know he'll carry me through the grief.

Thank you for sharing this time in my life, God bless you!

Katie

1 comment:

  1. I pray that God blesses you and your family!!! You are so right, God has a plan for each and everyone of us. As long as we are in His will, then we never have to worry about a thing. He will bless you :)

    ReplyDelete