Friday, September 2, 2011

Nothing To Report...

I'm about to get ready for work. Yesterday was much better, and after talking to someone at church about my "discontent" regarding my employment situation, I realized I need to focus on the goal and remember that this is temporary, and sometimes you just have to suck up the reality of the situation and do what you need to do in order to accomplish something.
Tonight Rusty and I will clean out the storage shed and Saturday we will carry everything over to a mini-storage unit in town and have a "yard sale." I am carrying Becca's bassinet with me to work as someone answered an ad online and is going to purchase it for $20.
Twenty bucks...by the end of the weekend, all my baby stuff will be gone, including the rocking chair that I've clung to for the past 3 years in the hopes of having a baby to hold and soothe in it. We don't always get what we hope for, do we?
I've got a gig tomorrow night and whatever I make there will go towards our goal as well.
I wonder if someday Rusty's kids and my son will ever know or be grateful for all the sacrifices we have made for them?

I hope we accomplish this particular financial goal very soon, because after that I can go to substitute teaching and spending more time at home and going to our kids football games and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment