Saturday, August 7, 2010

12 Weeks



Still feeling nauseous but its bearable. My appetite is increasing and so is my comfort and confidence and faith in this pregnancy. Mood swings are still bad (I better get used to it!) but I'm starting to anticipate them and cut them off at the pass....hubby is getting better at knowing what to do as well.

****************

Taylor and I start homeschooling on Monday! I'm ready! So is he. :)
The Christian Home Schooling group doesn't have its kick off til the beginning of September, and the other extra curricular stuff doesn't start til Sept either...so I guess we have a month to get into our own swing of things.

I'm feeling so grateful to be pregnant right now...and hopeful...and happy. Scary, eh? I'm actually starting to almost think of things in terms of 'when' instead of 'if.' Almost!

I'm soooo ready to feel this baby move. I've had a couple of moments where I felt a flutter and thought maybe....but I think its been gas or muscle twitches. I have a feeling in my uterus though that I can't explain...it feels like life. It feels happy.

I hope and pray it stays and grows.

No comments:

Post a Comment