Sunday, August 22, 2010

Second Trimester Headaches..

...the morning sickness is mostly gone....and has been replaced by these awful headaches that don't even go away with Tylenol...uggggghhh.
My poor head! :(

But...pregnancy is not meant to be comfortable...I think that's how we work up the courage to give birth at the end of this process. We're so ready to not not be physically miserable anymore. After nine months of barfing and migraines and mood swings and bloating and swelling and aches and pains and sleeplessness and incontinence and everything else....labor and delivery doesn't sound so scary after all!

Really wish my head ache would go away. It's our one year anniversary today. We don't even have a penny to our names right now (I sent Rusty with our last handful of change at lunchtime to get me a cheeseburger off the dollar menu at mcdonalds...) so its not like we can go anywhere, but if I didn't have a headache we could be cooking ramen noodles together or something.

*sigh* Owwie. 6 hour headache and still hurting. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment