Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Catching Pedophiles...All In A Day's Work

Went for a walk today and some creepy guy in a truck stopped me twice. The first time he asked me if I "needed a ride" and I said No Sir! He circled the block 7 or 8 times. The second time he stopped me, I asked if he was lost and he stared at me, paused, and said "No. I'm.....'looking.'"
I told him to keep going because he wouldn't find anything around here but Jesus. I called the police and gave them his description and everything. I don't want him cruising around our neighborhood.


One of the moms on our EC board announced her miscarriage today at 13 weeks. That scares me....I was hoping that once I made it past 12 weeks I wouldn't have to do anymore worrying until the last few weeks.

FAITH.

No comments:

Post a Comment