Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Marital Discord

Rusty and I had a fight. He walked out. Pretty sure he's gone for the night....he won't answer his phone.
I'm tired of being the only one in this marriage who puts forth any effort and I'm really sick and tired of not getting any emotional support. This is my third pregnancy...2 dead babies and no guarantees on this one. I ask for one thing, get ignored, repeatedly ask, get ignored....I lash out.

And now I'm the bad guy.


I don't want to be in this marriage anymore. I made a big mistake getting pregnant again. Neither one of us can handle it emotionally or financially. I'm falling apart and he is distancing himself just when I need him the most.

I should have taken the hint from God when Jimmy died. Not getting the hint when the second baby died makes me the epitome of human stupidity.

I'm not handling this well.

2 comments:

  1. oh sweetie! i am sooooo sorry. I cannot even imagine losing your partner in life emotionally along with your children. Please stay strong, and i am here for you if you need to talk. i am constantly praying for you, and now i will add one more prayer to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I spent an hour in counseling this morning....its a combo of hormones and some decision making that may need to be made later.

    For right now, my main priority is taking care of this baby, so I'm going to try and get a grip. :)

    ReplyDelete