Saturday, July 10, 2010

Went to the ER last night

I didn't feel well all day yesterday but chalked the fatigue, headache, and nausea up to morning sickness and typical first trimester pregnancy symptoms.
Started feeling worse around 7:30 and took my temp...it was 99.1 so I started freaking out (typical me) and kept checking to see if it would go down on its own. It didn't.
When it got to 99.4 I went to the Emergency Room. I was sooooo scared!!! I brought my bible with me, hahaha, and read the 23rd psalm and then just hugged my bible while I was waiting and tried not to throw up, pass out, or have a heart attack.
They drew some blood and did a urinalysis...both which came back clear but they gave me some phenergan and some antibiotics. And a bag and a half of IV fluids because as it turns out, I was pretty dehydrated.
They didn't check on the baby since I wasn't bleeding or anything, so I am really really really hoping everything is still ok in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment