Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Good Mood...Positive Thoughts?

Figured I would try to capture this moment while I had one! :)

Feeling good to day and thinking optimistically about this pregnancy. I've been having markedly less nausea for the past 4 or 5 days and I didn't have to take any phenergan last night which is a first for the past couple of weeks.
I'm trying not to freak out and think that 9 and a half weeks is too early to start losing morning sickness, but I saw the baby moving yesterday and heard the heartbeat so I'm just going to go ahead and believe that everything is ok.

I can't wait to feel this baby kick....and I can't wait until I can start buying baby clothes...and I REALLY can't wait until I get to (God willing) hold this little one in my arms, alive and healthy.

1 comment:

  1. I am soooooooo happy that you started your own blog!! i have missed you terribly on DS!!! it is great to see you again. Now we can be blog buddies too:-) buy the way, this is ErinFoster....lol. Join me @ my blog @ journeyoflifeandluv.blogspot.com. there has been soooo much going on that i am excited about (no new pregnancy yet, but working hard @ it..lol) Missed you lady!

    ReplyDelete