Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Having a Good Day

Don't want to speak too soon, but the nausea has been under control today and I've been eating real food...yay!!
Watching "Bringing Home Baby" on TLC and perused the nursery photos of some of the other angel moms who are getting ready to deliver their Rainbow babies this month.
Oh how my heart aches and longs for this baby to be grown and out of the womb already so I can hold/hug him/her!!

Is there anything sweeter in the world than kissing baby cheeks? I can't wait!!! I have my next ultrasound a week from today....I'm so scared that the doctor will say "sorry, there's no heartbeat" but I think I will be afraid of that every day until this little one is born.

Baby, baby, baby....*sigh* I just want to hold you already!

No comments:

Post a Comment