Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Smashing Pumpkins

Wanna see what anger looks like? Anger looks like smashing pumpkins with a baseball bat..



I kept staring at these 6 pumpkins that have been sitting on my counter. 2 of them came from a farm where I went and got them while I was still pregnant with Becca...3 weeks before she died.

The rest of the pumpkins were gotten by my husband and stepdaughter while I was in the hospital.

Now, a month after Becca's death, these pumpkins were just sitting on my steps...unblemished. No rot, no mold, nothing. Pumpkins lasted longer than my baby.

So what to do with all that anger that was building up anyway??

Yep! Grab a baseball bat and have some *fun!*

3 comments:

  1. it is amazing that pumpkins don't rot unless of course you carve them. I think it was a good thing to smash them (unless of course you had to clean them up afterwards)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is amazing that pumpkins don't rot unless of course you carve them. I think it was a good thing to smash them (unless of course you had to clean them up afterwards)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best. Post. Ever. Your ability to capture feelings in photographs is very therapeutic for me, this one made me smile which isn't always easy to do these days :)

    ReplyDelete