Sunday, November 21, 2010

This Is How I Feel....

...feel like all my hopes and dreams "went up in smoke." This is the last photo of me and my daughter.(I used an app to do this, I did NOT actually burn any of my pictures!!!)



I'm just so incredibly sad at the moment.

I understand that being sad is part of grief and loss just like feeling angry and all the other grieving emotions...I just wish I didn't have to feel them. I wish I could be peppy and cheerful and uplifting all the time.

Today, I wish I was still pregnant....I miss you, Baby Becca.

4 comments:

  1. so do I.......(wish you were still pregnant)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{HUGS}} I have felt those same feelings . Keeping you close to my heart.

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Betty and Caroline. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. :/ Still praying for you!! I know it's hard...

    ReplyDelete